Who are we?
With more than 4,000 credit requests processed by our Mortgage Brokers in 2020, atHomeFinance positions itself as the forerunner and leader of the Luxembourg Mortgage Brokerage market. The company has demonstrated double-digit growth since joining atHomeGroup in March 2018.
But the adventure doesn’t end there! atHomeFinance now aims to scale and digitalize further its business.
atHomeFinance relies on the support of the atHomeGroup, which has been anchored in the Luxembourg Real Estate Classifieds market since 2001.
We share together a great challenge: make people’s life choices easier, efficient, and stress-free through people centric digitalization.
Without forgetting our corporate culture based on fun, performance and collaboration! 😉
With this in mind and as part of its development, we are actively looking for a:
Growth Manager atHomeFinance
This job creation will offer you a variety of assignments within a growing company, where you will have the opportunity to expand your field of expertise but also to have responsibilities.
- You hold a Master degree in Management, Business administration, Marketing or Entrepreneurship.
- You have between 3 and 8 years of experience in a similar position or in marketing / product development. Experience within a start-up or a scale-up is considered as an asset.
- You have extensive knowledge of (digital) marketing and the different levers allowing customer acquisition: SEO / SEA, social media, PR, emailing, content marketing, partnership, and so on.
- You have strong analytical skills, which you use to answer complex problems and to identify growth levers.
- You have excellent communication skills, in French and English, both in writing and speaking.
- The Office Suite has no secrets for you.
- You have an entrepreneurial and creative mindset, you enjoy taking new initiatives and are not afraid to do it yourself.
- You are empathic, you understand people’s paint points and like to find solution to make their life easier.
As a Growth Manager, you will:
- Identify new leads generation opportunities through constant market watch and deep understanding of our customers’ needs
- Evaluate and prioritize new opportunities based on internal and market data
- Test new acquisition channels through rigorous experiments
- Identify and negotiate new partnerships to support the growth
- Define and monitor acquisition and conversion performance metrics
- Improve all stages of the conversion funnel (AARRR framework) through marketing actions, and/or service and customers experience improvements
- Work closely with the group’s Digital team (Product & Communication) to define the product roadmap and the marketing strategy at large
- Manage the annual marketing budget and allocate resources to the right priorities
- In other words: you are the driver of the leads acquisition and conversion strategy!
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Are you passionate and involved in your work? Do you want to join an innovative and growing company? Send us your application HERE, it will be treated confidentially.