atHome in a few words
atHome Group is the well know N°1 real estate portal in Luxembourg with the website and app atHome.lu, but also Luxauto.lu for car search and atHomeFinance for mortgages.
People in our company are welcoming and truly care for each other. It’s all about finding the right balance between work and private life.
About the role
We are urgently looking for a Back End Developer to work in Product & Technology department.
As a Backend Software Developer, you will oversee new projects developments and maintenance on our existing products. Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented, rigorous and motivated by new technologies are some adjectives which draw up a picture of yourself.
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying new services using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Using different protocols as needed for different services (JSON/REST) and providing related tests.
- Working and communicating in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Maintaining our existing products, including bug fixes and “Business As Usual” feature enhancements.
- Supporting production systems and developing software to high quality standards.
- Documenting structure, process and design of all implemented solutions.
- Programing environment
- Python (Django)
- Amazon Web Services
- SQL (MySQL / MariaDB)
- Tools and other technologies
- Vagrant / Docker
- RestFul API
- Backend performance monitoring tools
- PHP (considered as a nice to have)
- Graduated in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated with strong organization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Experience working in Agile/Iterative development environment including Jira Software.
- Successful experience in a similar role.
- Good command of English and/or French.
- Willing to work in team in an international environment.
Are you passionate and involved in your work ? Do you want to integrate an innovative, pleasant and dynamic team ? If the answer is YES, please send us your CV as well as your motivations at the following adress : email@example.com to the attention of Amandine Frumholz.
We will carefully review all applications and, if yours is selected, we will contact you for a first HR call.
Your CV will be treated confidentially.