About the role
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager to work with the Head of Product and the Delivery Manager.
As a Digital Product Manager you are the contact point between the business and the delivery team. Defining and delivery digital Products is your job, you’re smart, pragmatic, rational, organised, rigorous and you know about tech people.
- Managing the assigned product portfolio’s life cycle from design to tactical activities
- UX design and mockups is something you can do quickly
- Think MVP : focus on what has to be delivered first / Time to market
- Entrepreneurial mindset; curious about the market, its customers and consumers. What could we do for them?
- Set up clear KPI to measure product performances and propose optimizations
- Adopt a rigorous methodology and approach to define / specify / translate needs into categorized user stories and product specifications ready to be implemented
- For all assigned product: guarantee quality of product delivery, with testing principles and processes (consumer, customer, internal, …) to ensure optimal market adoption
- Follow up on development and implementation process to ensure requirements, scope, budget and deadlines are respected
- Be proactive in taking lead on project management
- Project Management Methodology
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Google Analytics
- Any sketching tool
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in a digital company
- Good command of English and French
- Willing to work in team in an international environment
- General problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box
Are you passionate and involved in your work ? Do you want to integrate an innovative, pleasant and dynamic team ? If the answer is YES, please send us your CV as well as your motivations at the following adress : email@example.com to the attention of Amandine Frumholz.
We will carefully review all applications and, if yours is selected, we will contact you for a first HR call.
Your CV will be treated confidentially.