Held by a Private Equity fund, atHome Group is composed of 3 businesses and 80 people working together to make people life choices easier and stress free. Since 2001, atHome is the well known N°1 real estate portal in Luxembourg, which has developed and extended its activities in March 2018 through the acquisition of Luxauto, an automotive website, and atHomeFinance, a mortgage brokerage company.
People in our company are welcoming and truly care for each other. We are looking for someone who will join a committed team in line with our values : “Own it” “Inspire excellence” “Challenge it” “Integrity and caring” “Constructive” and “Consumers first”.
We are currently looking for a :
Finance Controller (M/F)
Within the Finance Department, you will report to the Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position :
- Has 4/5+ years of relevant experience in controlling, or a Big4 experience
- Has a business school diploma (Master) or a university degree in Corporate Finance, Controlling or Auditing
- Has ideally already been exposed to Private Equity
- Is able to interact with Management
- Has excellent understanding of accounting principles and statutory requirements
- Has excellent Excel skills and good PowerPoint skills
- Has strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Has a business-oriented and result-driven mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Has a positive, pro-active, open-minded and collaborative attitude
- Is hands-on and organized
- Speaks French and English fluently
- Ideally knows Microsoft Navision accounting system and Power Bi
As a Finance Controller, you will :
- Undertake the monthly reporting for each business (P&L, balance-sheet, cash-flows, KPIs) and prepare the monthly and quarterly reporting to the Shareholder and external Stakeholder explaining main variances to budget and prior year
- Ensure all accounting aspects of the businesses are being properly performed by the accounting Team and reflected in the accounts
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager, inform the business leaders and any department in a timely manner of the Group and each Business financial performance to drive decision making and influence the businesses
- Provide financial planning and analysis for each business (costs forecasting process, budgeting, performance and KPIs follow-up, cost efficiency opportunities, variance analysis…) to support day to day business and strategic decisions
- Improve accuracy of data and analysis
- Provide accurate and timely financial information under the specific deadlines
- Provide continuous improvement of current processes, explaining and communicating your findings
- Influence business leaders with fact-based analysis to drive performance in the markets.
- Be involved in the local and consolidated audits
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager, manage all accounting related matters, financial analysis to support business development and process improvement
- Support ad-hoc projects/activities
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Salary package including a fixed salary, a bonus, meal vouchers and a health insurance.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we invite you to send us your application to the following address : email@example.com
Your application will be treated confidentially.