Full Stack Software Developer wanted (a.k.a “Coding Magician”)
Do you want take part of the adventure and progress in a motivating and international environment?
Come and join a team of passionate individuals, in an innovative and dynamic environment.
Who are we?
atHome Group is the Leading real-estate search platform in Luxembourg & Greater Region. With Casa.it, their Italian counterpart, they are forming a European company present in 5 countries: Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Germany & Italy, each adapted to its market.
atHome.lu, immoRegion.fr & atHome.de are our 3 platforms, websites & mobile apps.
In our office, we also recently welcomed our new colleagues from atHomeFinance (mortgage branch) and Luxauto (automotive search website).
We are looking for a Full Stack Software developer, with a strong focus on the front-end.
The developer will be working on our different products and platforms, allowing him or her to have a broad view on our systems and successfully design, code, test and deploy new software products using a variety of technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing key components of a variety of web products in a collaborative cross-functional team environment
- Team working with the Product Team for new product development & analysis
- Contributing to the design and implementation of software systems written in PHP/Python and JS (ReactJS) technologies
- Maintaining our existing products, including bug fixes and “Business As Usual” feature enhancements
- Supporting production systems
- Focussing on UX: Building solutions that meet the needs of our users
- Programing languages
- Web responsive platforms
- Mobile apps knowledge would be a plus
You have 5 years of experience in a similar role? You have good command of English and/or French? Are you ready to team-up and beat the Product Team at football table?
Come and join a team of 60 people in the Luxembourg office, located near the City Centre of the capital. We speak 5 different languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, Italian, Greek) and provide language courses. We also think that taking care of our employees is key to great working atmosphere and propose each month well-being activities.
Want to know more about us? https://www.athomegroup.eu/la-societe/athome-group/
What is the application process?
At the following address, please send us your CV as well as your motivations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amandine will review your application and get in touch with you. If your application is selected, we will invite you to a first meet-up where you will meet her, then a second where you will meet our IT Manager Luxembourg Sébastien Retoux.