atHomeGroup is composed of 3 businesses and 85 people working together to make people life choices easier and stress free. Since 2001, atHome is the well known N°1 real estate portal in Luxembourg, which has developed and extended its activities in March 2018 through the acquisition of Luxauto, an automotive website, and atHomeFinance, a mortgage brokerage company.
People in our company are welcoming and truly care for each other. We are looking for someone who will join a committed team in line with our values : “Own it” “Inspire excellence” “Challenge it” “Integrity and caring” “Constructive” and “Consumers first”.
Synonyms : FullStack Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Software Engineer
What we offer
As a FullStack Support Developer, you will be part of our technology department. Attached to the support team, you will have a strong focus on maintaining our products and services at the highest quality level. Your working environment will be:
- A team of more than 10 tech people highly motivated
- A competitive landscape involving powerful and trendy technologies
- A collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- A mature and still growing company
- Events during the year for celebrating our success (when covid will leave us alone)
- Maintaining our existing products by fixing bugs escalated to our tech support team
- Collaborating with our customer care team by investigating on priority issues
- Ensuring continuous enhancement of our services by automating existing workflows
- Writing down aspects that you feel missing in our existing documentation
- Building high quality solutions that meet the needs of our internal and external users
- Assisting the software development team with production issues
- Solid programming skills in backend development
- PHP – Zend Framework or equivalent MVC framework
- SQL databases – MySQL or equivalent
- Understanding about the following technologies
- Basic knowledges in GNU Linux
- Knowledges regarding these environments and tools
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Versioning with Git
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- We speak French and English, you should know at least one of both
- Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented and rigorous
- You should be able to communicate easily with others and you love to provide services
- Experience working in Agile/Iterative development environment including Jira Software
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Are you passionate and involved in your work? Do you want to join an innovative and growing company? Send us your application HERE, it will be treated confidentially.