atHome Group is a company composed by 3 entities and 70 people working together to make people life choices easier, efficient and stress free. Since 2001, atHome is the well know N°1 real estate portal in Luxembourg, which has developed and extended its activities in March 2018 with Luxauto, the leading automotive classified, and launched atHomeFinance, the fast-growing mortgage brokering service.
People in our company are welcoming and truly care for each other. We are looking for someone who will join a committed team in line with our values: “Own it” “Inspire excellence” “Challenge it” “Integrity and caring” “Constructive” and “Consumers first”.
For more information, visit our corporate website: www.athomegroup.eu
The Property Advisor role is not about being a real estate agent. This is a new type of role helping our consumers to manage their property and helping them through the selling process by making it as smooth as possible. You will represent the privileged contact point with our end customers.
As a property advisor, you should have / be the following:
- You will be an advisor, being an ambassador of atHomeGroup, this means you have an excellent presentation and you are a great communicator face to face, via call or emails
- Advising property owners selling their property means being able to guide them and give them the best tips based on your expertise of the real estate market in Luxembourg
- Your expertise is ideally coming from your experience within the real estate sector
- You are kind and truly willing to help others as advisor
- You like challenges and you are adaptable this is a new role starting from scratch
- Are fluent in French and English. German and Luxembourgish are considered as a real plus!
- You master the Office Suite and digital tools. We are a digital company, so… 🙂
Your job as property advisor:
- Qualify leads via face to face meeting or call. Understand customer needs and be the advisor through all the process.
- Guide property owners through the selling process by being the contact point with real estate agencies.
- Use / Create / Improve templates and processes in order to shape this new role and the scope of activity
- Follow selling process until the end of the transaction and collect feedbacks to improve the service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on both sides: Property owners and Agencies
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Salary package including a fixed salary, commission based on performance, meal vouchers and a health insurance.
If you think you got what is required for the job, please send us your application via Linkedin.
Your application will be treated confidentially.