Who are we?
atHome Group is the leading real-estate search platform in Luxembourg & Greater Region, present in 5 countries: Luxembourg, Belgium, France, Germany and Italy. atHome.lu, immoRegion.fr & atHome.de are our 3 platforms, websites & mobile apps. Since the beginning of 2018, we have integrated into our company two new structures : atHomeFinance (a mortgage brokerage company) and Luxauto (automotive search website).
Come and join a team of 65 people in our Luxembourg office, located near the City Center. We speak 5 different languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, Italian, Greek) and provide language courses. We also think that taking care of our employees is key to great working atmosphere and we propose well-being activities.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to work in our Product & Technology department.
In this role, you will mainly work collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our systems. Another part of your mission will be to maintain and secure the internal infrastructure of the company with the sustain of our helpdesk and systems support. Good team player, well organized, solution oriented and motivated by new technologies are some adjectives which draw up a picture of yourself.
• Quality assurance and deployment of new services in terms of infrastructure
• Help automate and streamline operations and processes
• Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
• Work and communicate in a collaborative cross-functional team environment
• Document structure, process and design of all implemented solutions
• Be the contact point with external suppliers who provide local support
• Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services. Experience with AWS is required !
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Salt, Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
• Experience with Docker and VMware
• Experience with databases (MySQL) and search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch)
• A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, PHP)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Design and build platform’s infrastructure and associated services, such as logging, monitoring, and alerting
• Collaborate closely with the backend and frontend engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights
• Experience with Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Office 360 administration is considered as a big added value
• Graduated in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Self-motivated with strong organization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
• Experience working in Agile/Iterative development environment including Jira Software.
• +5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Good command of English and French.
• Willing to work in a team in an international environment.
Are you passionate and involved in your work ? Do you want to integrate an innovative, pleasant and dynamic team ? If the answer is YES, please send us your CV as well as your motivations at the following adress : email@example.com to the attention of Amandine Frumholz.
We will carefully review all applications and, if yours is selected, we will contact you for a first HR call.
Your CV will be treated confidentially.