Do you want take part of the adventure and progress in a motivating and international environment?
Come and join a team of passionate individuals, in an innovative and dynamic environment.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with devops and software developers to deploy and operate our systems.
Your Key responsibilities include:
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Be the point of contact with the external supplier who provides local support
- In case of necessity, give support firsthand
Who you are:
You are really passionate about DevOps activities, distributed systems configuration and management, Cloud Native technologies and you have at least few experiences delivering complex systems using cutting edge methodologies and technologies. You have the following skills :
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Salt, Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Experience with Docker and VMware
- Experience with databases (MySQL) and search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch)
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Design and build platform’s infrastructure and associated services, such as logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Collaborate closely with the backend and frontend engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights
- Windows and Active Directory
- Minimal Hw knowledge (Switch, Firewall and Blade)
- Able to work in a fast-paced Agile environment,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English and French is required
Come and join a team of 65 people in the Luxembourg office, located near the City Center of the capital. We speak 5 different languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, Italian, Greek) and provide language courses. We also think that taking care of our employees is key to great working atmosphere and propose each month well-being activities.
At the following address, please send us your CV as well as your motivations: email@example.com