As part of a replacement for maternity leave (12 months), we are looking for :
Traffic Acquisition Manager – CDD 12 Months
French – English
Within the Marketing department, the Traffic Acquisition Manager is in charge of increasing the audience, visibility and the acquisition of visits via our various websites.
His main tasks will be to optimize traffic acquisition levers in order to attract qualified traffic and maximize leads while optimizing costs. It also guarantees the optimization of natural referencing.
The main tasks of the Traffic Acquisition Manager :
Paid Traffic :
- Setup and maintenance of a quantitative model for budget allocation performance tracking and forecasting
- Development and optimization of existing SEM accounts for each of the company’s brands : keywords search, ads writing, cost per lead optimization
- Management of other paid traffic channels (CRITEO, facebook Ads etc …), optimization of the ROI of the different campaigns
- Follow-up & analysis of the results
- Benchmark of competitors, watch over innovations and acquisition levers of digital marketing.
Required profile :
- Fluent in French and English
- Rigor and organization
- Strong quantitative and data-driven mindset
- Experience in SEO, preferably in e-commerce or classifieds, is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in online marketing optimization
- University education background in relevant fields
- Mastery of Google Adwords, advanced level certification is an asset
- Perfect command of Excel
- Knowledge of SEM/SEO optimization tools
- Proficient in Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, G. Webmaster tools)
Position based in Luxembourg.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we invite you to send us your application by e-mail.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Contact details :
Amandine Frumholz : firstname.lastname@example.org – Pauline Sanchez : email@example.com