atHome.lu is helping people to find their dream property in Luxembourg. Our ambition is to build a great consumer experience going beyond just a classified business, that’s why we are currently looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager.
Basically, you will have the sensitivity to understand consumer pain points when going through the buying, selling or renting process, rationalize their fears and translate their unexpected needs into great digital user experiences, creating serendipity with details and simplicity.
You consider yourself more than a good product manager, just because you are a great product manager: https://productcoalition.com/who-are-product-managers-and-why-you-should-never-hire-a-good-product-manager-for-your-company-221c8dc27929
Your job is to be here the link between UX, Tech and Business.
We are looking for someone to own atHome.lu, becoming its product “CEO”, feel committed and demanding when launching new experiences and constantly challenging the existing ones. From idea, sketches, specifications, until launch on the market.
As a Digital Product Manager you will :
- Collaborate with the Chief Digital Officer defining the strategy and priorities for Digital tools & services
- Be responsible for the Digital Products & tools roadmap, planning, definition and design, implementation and user experience:
- Product & Tools specifications (From epic to user stories)
- Digitalizing financial products and services through interfaces, tools and digital flows.
- Maintaining the prioritized development of use cases, features, and debugging
- Analyzing product metrics and KPIs to assess product performance and improvement opportunities
- Coordinating and managing the implementation of digital tools and services with internal and external partners.
- Manage cross-platform integrations of products and customer care digital tools:
- Responsible for ensuring a similar customer experience across digital platforms for products and services.
- Responsible for defining the required features for the different platforms to ensure a good customer experience.
- Define, develop and implement digital solutions to further digitalize the customer journeys and bring value to all stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing key opportunities for UX/UI optimizations on the existing Apps and other digital tools
- Identifying consumer needs and filling product gaps through the generation of new ideas
- You are a great storyteller, capable to pitch any idea or project. Whether orally, or on Presentation mode. You can explain the why, what and how in a concise and precise way
- You have a business or engineering oriented education & experience (economics / commercial science /management / engineering / software development)
- You are a digital product manager/technical product manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally within Financial Services industry
- You are proficient in French and English
- You have experience driving digital projects
- You are obsessed with customer experience and keep doing sketches and wireframes.
- You have a strong ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- You have strong in project management skills (scoping, planning, coordinating) with experience implementing and adjusting processes for improved efficiency
- You are proficient in defining key metrics to measure success of digital products
- You are also familiar with current and emerging technologies
- You are very ‘hands-on’ and have a ‘can do’ mentality
- You have good creativity and entrepreneurship with a customer driven mentality
- You are a team player, highly dedicated and accountable
Position based in Luxembourg City.
Are you passionate and involved in your work? Do you want to join an innovative and growing company? Send us your application HERE, it will be treated confidentially.